- This was an amazing project teaming with Google and Sender Films. I worked as the lead rigger and was in charge of safety when in the vertical world. I'm proud to have played a roll in this amazing project.
- This video, by Dave Coy, shows myself, Skiy DeTray, and Cheyne Lempe doing what we love: going light, climbing fast and having fun on El Capitan. Here we tackle a new speed record on the classic route Zenyatta Mondatta. (featured to the right)
- This video, by Action in Solitude, features one of my favorite routes in Red Rocks, Nevada. A climb I have enjoyed several times with many different friends.
Baffin Island - Deconstructing Jenga
- During the 7 in 7 on El Capitan there were reporters a plenty, all curious to talk with Alex, the famed free soloist. I got to ride his coat tails a little in this NYT piece about his incredible climbing. It was nice to get a shout out!
Other Big News
- This was an awesome project and incredible trip helping to create an amazing new back country big wall free route with two of the most talented free climbers I know.
- The news wire I wrote following the 7 in 7
- Cheyne Lempe and I were the third party to climb the three largest walls in Yosemite Valley in sub-24 hours. At 22h58m it was no small feat.